Sting did a semi-corporate gig for the Super Bowl in Dallas, TX on May 22, 2010 at the Winspear Opera House. The setlist was as following:
1. Intro/If I ever Lose My Faith In You
2. Message In a Bottle
3. Englishman In New York
4. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
5. Fields Of Gold
6. If You Love Somebody Set Them Free
7. Driven To Tears
8. Walking On The Moon/Tea In The Sahara
9. Shape Of My Heart
10. Wrapped Around Your Finger
11. Bring On The Night/When The World Is Running Down You Make The Best Of Whats Still Around
13. Desert Rose
1. Yellow Rose Of Texas
2. King Of Pain
3. Every Breath You Take
4. Next To You
The band consisted of Sting, Dominic Miller on guitar, Josh Freese on drums and David Sancious on Synthesizer.
The recording is already floating around on the internet.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.